Friday, October 16, 2009

So we officially have a "ROOMIE". Allie moved in a week ago and we love having her! Cambry says she is her "big" sister. I love it:) its kind of nice having someone around when Chris is at work (not that she is here much).
I finally am getting over the "morning sickness". The doctor gave me zofran for the nausea. I never knew such great oral meds existed! I go in to the doctor for my first visit on Monday, yay. It will be so nice to know how far along i actually am. Then when people ask i dont look like an idiot when i say "i dont know". I will update again on Monday after my dr appt.

P.s. I am putting on a great craft boutique next Sat the 24th 10-5..it will be at the conference center by Mountainview Inn-formerly Cottontree inn! Tons of fun stuff:)

1 comment:

MMThueson said...

Im so excited that you are pregnant too! So Matt has decided to go back to school and get a bachelor degree. He got accepted to BYUI and we start in Jan so we will be there the end of Dec. (hopefully)